-
Think I see a common thread ?
Hello,
It seems from reading about other peoples attempt to make a compressed
filesystem from /KNOPPIX alone, you gea a KNOPPIX file about 733MB.
Too large to copy to CD.
The origional KNOPPIX for v3.2 is 691MB.
My attempt to re-build KNOPPIX without any changes results in a KNOPPIX file always larger than 691MB.
I don't see how to get the KNOPPIX file alone back to 691MB, even when I follow the instructions.
On another note, I just received the Knoppix 3.3 Beta disk.
I always make a spare CD and use it rather than the origional CD.
It wouldn't work this time. The copy would only copy 270.4 MB, then abort!
Is there a copy protection in Version 3.3, or do I have a defective CD ?
Thanks, Flying2Eagles
Similar Threads
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By Dennis_1 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 03:20 PM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:45 PM
-
By nachral in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:25 AM
-
By richeddy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 03:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01
$84.99

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00