-
Sending info to thumb drive
Can not get Knoppix to recognize thumb drive or external harddrive.
Process I am following:
- In my laptop
- Have computer turned off
- Insert thumb in E: drive USB port
- Insert External hard drive in USB port
- Knoppix 3.6 in CD/DVD drive
- Turn on computer
- Program boots correctly
- When I go to save a .ed1 file I have saved it does not give me the option of the E: drive or external hard drive.
How can I get them to be recognized (son-in-law thought it was the drivers, but in windows I can read the information on both drives and they are barely full)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Battery Replacement for Samsung NP300E4M NP500R5M - AA-PBUN3AB AA-PBUN3QB Compat
$69.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00