-
(important) Virus scanning w/knoppix
Hi, my windows is currently unusable due to a virus, not even in safe mode, so I burned knoppix to my 700mb disk (I have another one inside too, I have two dvd drives) and I was told that there is a live installer for f-prot but not finding it anywhere. The screen looks like this.
ADRIANE
0 Press enter for help, arrow down for next menu
1 WWW
2 E-mail
3 Chat
4 SMS
5 Multimedia
6 Contacts
7 Notebook
8 Text Scanner
9 File Manager
10 Shell
11 Graphical Programs
12 Setup
13 Shutdown
Is it possible to get f-prot on the disk on my other drive?
Btw, im so far very impressed with the capabilities of knoppix, I can go on the internet and delete and move files and everything! Its awsome considering its running off a disk.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-2933Y 1Rx4 ECC REG DIMM (PC4-21300) M393A2K40DB2-CVF
$120.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98