-
(important) Virus scanning w/knoppix
Hi, my windows is currently unusable due to a virus, not even in safe mode, so I burned knoppix to my 700mb disk (I have another one inside too, I have two dvd drives) and I was told that there is a live installer for f-prot but not finding it anywhere. The screen looks like this.
ADRIANE
0 Press enter for help, arrow down for next menu
1 WWW
2 E-mail
3 Chat
4 SMS
5 Multimedia
6 Contacts
7 Notebook
8 Text Scanner
9 File Manager
10 Shell
11 Graphical Programs
12 Setup
13 Shutdown
Is it possible to get f-prot on the disk on my other drive?
Btw, im so far very impressed with the capabilities of knoppix, I can go on the internet and delete and move files and everything! Its awsome considering its running off a disk.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Software - Ultimate Flight Pack, Ultima Online, School House Rock Mac PC
$33.00

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00