I have a Samsung ML2580 and a HP officejet (both network printers) both work well the Samsung has some trouble with 64bit computers though.
I have a Lexmark printer that has never worked with Knoppix so I'd like to buy a new one that will work. Is there any list or suggestions on printers that most likely will work?
I am using 6.3 live dvd.
I have a Samsung ML2580 and a HP officejet (both network printers) both work well the Samsung has some trouble with 64bit computers though.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ 5G SM-X828U - 256GB, 12.4", Gray (AT&T)
$315.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77