-
Live Knoppix 6.4.3, 3G UMTS USB modem missing during NetworkManager process?
Yes, I have browsed/read this forum to find a solution already provided. Thus far, I found zero apparent answers. Having live-loaded Knoppix 6.4.3, and anticipated that Network Manager would successfully enable wireless USB internet setup (Huawei E1762), as NetMan has done on most Ubuntu and Debian-based distros I've evaluated over the past 12 months on the same PC, I found no automatic detection of the "ttyUSB0" hardware during "edit connections" process. No doubt there are further scripts necessary. Anyone have a ready solution please? (IMHO these extra steps are unnecessary. An automated NetMan process is well and truly implemented elsewhere in Debian. A seemingly trivial issue dissuades potential new Knoppix users. A real shame. Knoppix deserves to be known and installed. I, for one, would like to make 6.4.3 "stick". In all other ways Dip.Ing.PhD. Klaus has created yet another benchmark Debian distro, no doubt. "Ausgezeichnet!")
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00