-
Junior Member
registered user
Hei again. I am also a 'Crunchbanger' and very pleased of how there internet is connected with ease and not just luck. I believe there's a combination of necessary programs that does the trick. Now finally, I have an internet set up by network manager program. I installed a list of programs mentiones by Klaus2008: Code: sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get -t testing --reinstall install network-manager network-manager-gnome network-manager-openvpn network-manager-openvpn-gnome network-manager-vpnc network-manager-vpnc-gnome resolvconf avahi-autoipd modemmanager mobile-broadband-provider-info gnome-bluetooth nautilus-sendto gnome-user-share libmagickcore3-extra libparted0-dev libparted0-i18n tclreadline cryptsetup comgt. Thread is at http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads...-manager-0.8.1. There were no problems with the installing process. Then I unplugged the modem and plugged it back. Internet was then connected via network manager in the same way as in Ubuntu or Cb. I was lucky. Matti Ollikainen
Last edited by matollik; 01-06-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00