-
Knoppix 6.4.3: Desktop / PCManFM settings persistence
I've created a Knoppix 6.4.3 USB drive from the CD and set up persistent storage.
When I change the desktop background, or adjust PCManFM settings (e.g. preventing partitions automatically mounting), they are lost when I log out of LXDE (which then starts a new LXDE session) or reboot Knoppix. The contents of ~/.config/pcmanfm/LXDE/pcmanfm.conf seem to get reset.
I've tried deleting and recreating the persistent storage (knoppix-data.img) and deleting the ~/.config/pcmanfm directory so that it gets recreated.
Anyone else see this, know what's going on, or know of a solution?
Thank you
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00