I'm having exactly the same problem but unfortunately I have no solution. I'd like to hear from someone who has been able to boot with this release.
I have been using Knoppix for about a year. 6.2 has been great and worked on many different Desktops and laptops I tried with very few combinations not booting or having problems. I have created a 6.4.3 DVD and have not been able to get it to successfully load on any of my test machines (mostly Dell and Toshiba laptops). It seems udev locks up and using noudev gets it to boot but with no functional mouse (USB not Initalized). Debug gives a "tty console not running error". I am only begining to troubleshoot this issue but thought maybe someone else is experiencing the same issue and has a solution and could save me some time. I will post again if i get anywhere with this but for now I am going to continue to use version 6.2.
I'm having exactly the same problem but unfortunately I have no solution. I'd like to hear from someone who has been able to boot with this release.
OK, My First Update. I was able to sucessfully boot 6.4.3 DVD on a Dell Optiplex 755 and everything worked fine. Therefore I should have a good DVD Burn (Also testdvd said all files found).
Non-related NOTE: I see Knoppix 6.4.3 now has OpenShot. I prefer KdenLive but I guess OpenShot may be more stable.
The Toshiba Tecra A4 laptop seems to get past [udev] after I removed the Modem but now it locks at [log]. Gets to "Starting syslog daemon (console 12)" then locks up.
I will post more as I get further into this

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$1029.99
Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2
$949.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00