I try to remaster Knoppix (or later start form a mod) and followed the howto to boot and mount a partion/swap and so on.
I get stuck on the point to install new packages using apt.
I can access the web trough default gw 192.168.0.1 correct to ping, surf etc
But when I try to apt-get update or apt-setup it gives me error host not avialable (error -3)
![]()
Thanks in advantage

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage 1984 Apple Macintosh MacWrite & MacPaint Boxed Set - Near Complete
$125.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
NEW Vintage Apple Computer (1995) TNT Mother Board ~ 820-0564-09 in Apple Carton
$285.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99