-
command line not visible v6.4.3 adriane
I am new to Knoppix, trying to get Adriane up for my grandfather. When I boot the newest release in Adriane from the live cd, I get all the beautiful colors and text and the voice is great: when I go to graphic programs everything works like it should. Then I install it. Once installed, it boot great and goes to the Adriane menus, complete with voice, etc. ---- but I cannot see anything on the screen!
I then downloaded the older version 6.0.1 - it installs great and boots right to Adriane - everything on the screen is visible and the voice is great, all graphic programs work BUT it doesn't recognize my wireless card in either graphic or text mode.
I would prefer to use the newer version because it does recognize the wireless card.
I had tried using some of the cheat sheet commands such as launching it as "adriane 2" , changing the video parameters to vga=normal, vga=800, etc.. however I still cannot get it to display characters in the character based mode.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40