You'll have to be more specific, post the errors you get. Try popping in the xp disk, booting of that, and doing a repair.
In doing that installation(KNOPPIX to flash drive), I made big mistake. I selected my harddrive which has MS window os. Now I cannot boot my hard drive with window xp os. One possibel good thing is that I realized my mistake in the middle of the installation and I enforced it to stop. Is there any way for me to recover the ms window xp os in my harddrive? Thank you in advance for your precious help.
You'll have to be more specific, post the errors you get. Try popping in the xp disk, booting of that, and doing a repair.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00