-
the remastered iso file is huge.
I follow the remastering howto wiki and after removing over 140 M of software and installing new ones (adobe flash, 8 M of Microsoft corefonts, ibus-unikey, rar, unrar), I have the final iso of 670 M. I installed all of them mannualy by coppying the .deb files to the chrooted environment and dpkg'ing them there. As for adobe flash and corefonts I copied the flash.so and fonts.ttf directly to their corresponding folders. Why the heck is it that big? I want to add more sofware but not to the expense of removing libreoffice. Does the iso made by Knoppix.net use a different mkisof from that which comes with the Knoppix CD itself? Many thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99