-
NetGear MA101 doesn't work
I downloaded Knoppix v3.2 via my NetGear MA101 adapter the other day using Windows and I really like it (Knoppix) apart from the fact that the MA101 is not supported along with all the other products based on the Atmel chip set. So this note really is just to add my voice to all the others who have come across this problem.
If I ever decide to fix the problem myself I'll post again. I can't see myself finding the time, but I've put http://www.mckinney.co.nz/wireless/index.html on my favourites list just in case,
Cheers,
Phil
Similar Threads
-
By aldend123 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 05:55 AM
-
By randruff in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 10:41 PM
-
By Zuron007 in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 03:51 PM
-
By philb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By ballermann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99