I suspect both of you might be correct, ie Klaus might have changed the scripts in later releases thereby causing two distinct behaviour for knoppix 6.2.1 and knoppix 6.4.3. I am too lazy to verify it by looking at the scripts.
Cheers.
I suspect both of you might be correct, ie Klaus might have changed the scripts in later releases thereby causing two distinct behaviour for knoppix 6.2.1 and knoppix 6.4.3. I am too lazy to verify it by looking at the scripts.
Cheers.

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
LOT of 5 Samsung CM871a MZ-7TY2560 256GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" SSD
$124.95
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Lot of 6 Samsung PM871 256GB 2.5” SATA 6Gbps SSD MZ-7LN2560
$144.95
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00