-
<span style="background-color: #99FF99;">Thanks kl522,
that's not academic as I cannot boot KNOPPIX on my USB driver with the described tecnique. I wish I could.
Actually I can succeed copying KNOPPIX, linux and minirt.gz on a NTFS partition of my INTERNAL DISK the three files are fired with this 40_custom grub2 entry:
menuentry "KNOPPIX LXDE" {
set root=(hd0,2)
linux /KNOPPIX/linux boot=/dev/sda2/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX ramdisk_size=100000 lang=it vt.default_utf8=0 nohome apm=power-off vga=normal norandr xmodule=vga nomce loglevel=1 tz=Europe/Rome
initrd /KNOPPIX/minirt.gz
}
no success on USB drive instead.</span>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Kingston ValueRAM 64GB 1x64GB DDR5 6400 CL52 CUDIMM Desktop Memory Intel Z890
$899.99

Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99

20pc Server RAM Lot 296GB DDR3 DDR4 ECC RDIMM 16GB 8GB PC3 PC4 Tested
$250.00