-
Senior Member
registered user
Sorry can't really answer your desktop problem as I don't use kde. I only use lxde, that also I am half cooked as far as the knowledge of desktop is concerned.
However I do want to highlight that as far as I know KNOPPIX has a serious shutdown problem, especially NTFS, based on my knowledge of knoppix 6.2.1/6.3. I believe it's the same for knoppix 6.4.3. I did do some post here but unfortunately nobody seems to be thinking the same as me. But there again, this is just my personal view, others may feel differently.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IBM Punch Card Holder Super Rare Employees Industrial Time Clock Rack
$299.97

IBM 3270 Keyboard Beam Spring - With Manual - Vintage Rare Beamspring
$3000.00

Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
![Compaq Presario 5BW284: Intel Pentium III, 40GB HD, 256MB Ram [Windows 98SE] picture](/store/img/g/5ywAAeSwNrpqwcku/s-l225/Compaq-Presario-5BW284-Intel-Pentium-III-40GB-HD-2.jpg)
Compaq Presario 5BW284: Intel Pentium III, 40GB HD, 256MB Ram [Windows 98SE]
$169.99

Vintage North Star Horizon 5.25” Software Lot FORTH Pascal FinalWord Cranston
$199.95

Marathon R*Keyboard Mechanical Clicky GlidePoint Touchpad USB Vintage Mac
$75.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Artisoft NodeRunner SI-2000/C Ethernet Adapter Nos
$39.97

Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88

Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00