-
I like LXDE and GNOME less KDE, but I cannot live with an issue without knowing the root cause and maybe the solution. In this case I feel positive to boot native KDE to try k* applications like kmail and discover them. I also like such a distribution which is comprehensive of several desktop environments you can choose and so full of applications.
I'd like also to use the same persistency I use for ubuntu based distributions: I have a partition called home-rw which is mounted as \home. Do you think it is possible also for KNOPPIX something like home=/dev/sdb8/KNOPPIX ? (I read some warnings on it and I am afraid to destroy the content)
shutdonwn is OK for me
regards
benny
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Atari ST Games LOT Buggy Boy Thundercats Bombjack Battleships Ikari Warriors
$50.00

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 130XE Home Computer System 130 XE Parts or Repair READ
$150.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00