-
How to switch off the screen saver?
I have installed Knoppix-6.2-CD onto HDD by copying the booted Live-CD system
to mounted another partition. As I liked light and crisp response of it I have
installed Knoppix-6.2-DVD on another partition on the HDD. But I found a little
problem.
Could anyone tell me how to switch off the "screen saver"? So it appears to me
not possible I had to removed "xscreensaver" program for now. Should there not
be a tick box to disable it?---godoten
PS:
I have tried version-6.4.3 also but my GeForce-9800 seems miss-match with it.
It slugs so bad as "not usable"! Neither I can install the NVIDIA's driver.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99