Try 'cursor' in the Advanced Search' box at the upper right.
Hi all, loving using Knoppix 6.4.4. (when can we expect 6.5?). I have just about got it where I want it. However, I have installed big-cursor as it is easier to see. How do I get that to be default? Is there somewhere I have to amend a setting? Also, when it is up and running, it reverts to smaller and white on web pages (but not on the blank screen), except for the edges! Thanks a lot. By the way, the power usage of this is amazing. I use a Dell Inspiron 1545 and the battery seems to last all day! AwesomeThanks for all the help.
Try 'cursor' in the Advanced Search' box at the upper right.
Hi there, I did all that, including going to Debian 6 but none of it applied to this distro. For example, there is no XDM folder or anysuch, nor can i find where the changelog is so I can change the default cursor.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99