-

Originally Posted by
zipmann
Where do I find instructions to use the software I bought and downloaded?
What software are you meaning? If it's Knoppix, there's no charge; the downloads are free. I will assume that's it in the following.
There are some good hints in the knoppix-cheatcodes.txt (file in the KNOPPIX folder of the download.) The main trick for you, I think, would be to burn it to a CD. Do you have Nero or some other program to burn ISO files to writable media? It is generally advisable to burn at slower speeds, BTW - saves making a bunch of coasters. It's also good to test the md5 checksum, since downloads aren't guaranteed to be "letter-perfect." All of this is discussed at length in these fora - use the search function (or Google) to get more than I can type right now.
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM 02CL197 FLASH SYSTEM 840-900 LITHIUM ION SERVER BATTERY MODULE 990854
$225.00

Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99