Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My Run's not running

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631

    My Run's not running

    Regarding Knoppix 6.4.3...

    If I type 'mc' and <enter> in an lxterminal, I get Midnight Commander right away.
    If I select 'Run' from the lxpanel menu and type in 'mc' and <enter> and/or select
    mc from its drop-down and <enter>, nothing happens.

    What magic do I need to use to get the lxpanel menu 'Run' function to do its thing?
    Last edited by utu; 01-14-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800 picture

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800

$189.95



Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$275.00



Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$225.00



Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI picture

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI

$150.00



S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI) picture

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)

$34.99



Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair picture

Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair

$48.00



Build S-100 Bus Computer Peripherals Altair 8800 IMSAI + Apple II Commodore PET picture

Build S-100 Bus Computer Peripherals Altair 8800 IMSAI + Apple II Commodore PET

$69.99



Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair

$69.99



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



1976 Vintage CPU Guide Intel C4004 8008 CDP1802 IMP-16 PACE M6800 Rockwell PPS-4 picture

1976 Vintage CPU Guide Intel C4004 8008 CDP1802 IMP-16 PACE M6800 Rockwell PPS-4

$59.99