-
Senior Member
registered user
Yeah, now that I look at it, uses myconf probably can save the /etc/sensors.conf.
The problem remains with lack of i2c if you are booting from CD.
-
Hi,
I use lm_sensors (with i2c) from website
My monitor (gui) is gkrellm
I uses it on two different machine (elite k7s5a/abit kt7)
I've never patch the kernel of knoppix !
Just install i2c then install lm_sensors in order to find which module to load (whith help of sensors-detect included in lm_sensors package)
I've made it in hdd install but i'm sure you can compile your own necessary modules in live-cd, and load them using modprobe.
-->But you'll have to modify the install path in the Makefile(s)
Cordially
Similar Threads
-
By illcuban in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 04:20 AM
-
By dmedici in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 01:13 PM
-
By SerenityNet in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 06:22 PM
-
By gatzke in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 04:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

2 x SanDisk Plus SDSSDA 2.5" 240GB Solid State Drive
$29.50

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99