I am new to Knoppix, trying to get Adriane up for my grandfather. When I boot the newest release in Adriane from the live cd, I get all the beautiful colors and text and the voice is great: when I go to graphic programs everything works like it should. Then I install it. Once installed, it boot great and goes to the Adriane menus, complete with voice, etc. ---- but I cannot see anything on the screen!
I then downloaded the older version 6.0.1 - it installs great and boots right to Adriane - everything on the screen is visible and the voice is great, all graphic programs work BUT it doesn't recognize my wireless card in either graphic or text mode.
I would prefer to use the newer version because it does recognize the wireless card.
I had tried using some of the cheat sheet commands such as launching it as "adriane 2" , changing the video parameters to vga=normal, vga=800, etc.. however I still cannot get it to display characters in the character based mode.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Lot Of 50 8GB DDR4 2400T 2666V 3200AA RAM SODIMM Laptop Memory TESTED*READ*
$1599.99
Micron 64GB 2RX4 DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-RB2-14
$560.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95
32GB Kit 4X 8GB DELL PRECISION WORKSTATION T5500 T5600 T7500 T7600 Memory Ram
$44.99