What do you see when you enter alsamixer into an lxterminal?
How do I get flash player plugin to work once I install Knoppix? I have tried everything just about. DO I have to run a terminal? If so what do I type in the terminal to get sound? THANK YOU![]()
What do you see when you enter alsamixer into an lxterminal?

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB - Memory
$260.00
32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB - Laptop Memory
$260.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Ram Memory (M378A1K43DB2-CTD) Tested
$29.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM Black & White
$139.00