What do you see when you enter alsamixer into an lxterminal?
How do I get flash player plugin to work once I install Knoppix? I have tried everything just about. DO I have to run a terminal? If so what do I type in the terminal to get sound? THANK YOU![]()
What do you see when you enter alsamixer into an lxterminal?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
128GB (8x16GB) DDR4-2400 ECC Registered Server RAM PC4-2400T 2Rx8 RDIMM
$525.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00
Samsung M393A4G43AB3-CWE 32GB PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200) RDIMM Memory
$293.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99