-
WinXP, Mandrake9.1 & Knoppix3.2
Hello
At then moment I have a dual system running with WinXP and Mandrake 9.1, via LILO.
I gave Knoppix a whirl and I like it !
Have some HD left ( about 4 gig ) on which I wouldn't mind installing Knoppix 
Now I can change from LILO to Grub when in Mandrake, but the question is will Knoppix ADD itself to the Grub display when I boot up ?
I don't wish to get into this thing of adding Knoppix onto my HD until I'm very sure of what I'm doing, as I have too much to lose if things go kaupt.
Also when Knoppix installs, would it ' see ' the Ext3 partitions of Mdk ? and can I direct it to the windows partition I might have for it ?
Much thanks and all the best - Amit
Similar Threads
-
By Species8372 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 07:28 AM
-
By kant in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By walterma in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:22 PM
-
By samkupar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 05:22 PM
-
By lightstorm in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 03:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99