Im going to hard-drive install this one for sure.
The new version is here, and seems to have propagated across the mirrors. From the ChangeLog:
I got mine!V3.2-2003-06-06
- New version of loop-aes (1.7c)
- Remaining KDE 3.1.2 packages updated
- kudzu and hardware detection update
- Patches to knoppix-autoconfig for Fabian's upcoming new installer
- Lots of package updates
- grace plotting program removed because of space reasons (see QUANTIAN, http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantian.html for a scientific Knoppix edition)
- bximage for bochs added, and bochs update
- Always start apmd in case of APM bios (some newer notebooks seem to need it, otherwise they go into suspend mode after 10 minutes)![]()
Im going to hard-drive install this one for sure.
I am curious if anybody else is having issues with the boot time on this release V3.2-2003-06-06? I've burned several CDs and tried 3 different PCs with the same result. Maybe my iso is hosed?
anyone know how you get a new package added to a Knoppix release?
e.g. I'd like to see the Mozilla Firebird browser added
or is it in this latest release already?
I am having no problems with it booting.Originally Posted by RoadKill
Does anyone have a bittorrent file up?
--Jayme
can you please privide links to mirrors that have the 06-06-03? Thanks. I checked 2 but not there yet.
never mind, saw mirrors at the Get Knoppix submenu
Originally Posted by kbreen
I second that
Hallo from a FireBird folk :P ( uum,umm, fireBIRD is delicious![]()
What kernel version latest Knoppix use?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99