-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi Knoppixer
Hi Knoppixinnen
I am frustrated. I can't find anyone arround my area
with a DVD burner yet! I have the .iso and will have
to drive to a city to get a disk made.
If I buy a DVD burner will it make data disks
as easily as a CD burner? What program will work?
All I can do now is dream of going to Linux Tag.
Here is a link to KNOPPIX at LinuxTag.
http://www.linuxtag.org/2003/de/conf...talk.xsp?id=59
Best Wishes,
paradocs
Similar Threads
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 09:12 AM
-
By ktheking in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-08-2003, 07:03 PM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 09:02 AM
-
By vasudevram in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:29 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum News
Replies: 152
Last Post: 03-29-2003, 04:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot of 13x SK Hynix 8 GB PC4 SODIMM 1RX8 PC4-2666V-SA2-11 Laptop RAM Modules
$325.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK Hynix Lot (24x8GB) DDR4 PC4-2400T 1Rx8 SODIMM RAM Memory HMA81GS6AFR8N-UH
$599.99

SK Hynix 32GB Server Memory 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-R81-11 HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH Server RAM
$169.99

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95