Quote Originally Posted by Sergio1704
Where did the BIG interest for the new toy go? Have you all found already new toys to play with? I can see hardly any new posts on these threads, because I also ordered it from Lehmanns
I ordered mine from Lehmanns and am waiting for it to arrive. There is already one known bug with the DVD:

Quote Originally Posted by debian-knoppix list
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [debian-knoppix] Linuxtag DVD: /var/lib/dpkg/status
From: [email protected] (Klaus Knopper)
Date sent: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:19:25 +0200

[ Double-click this line for list subscription options ]

Hi Georg,

Sorry, some files on the DVD are broken because of an 4GB (32bit
pointer) limit in cloop. Most things work, but the dpkg package list and
some files in /usr/src contain invalid data.

I already mentioned it in my talk, and will put the corresponding files
on the mirror sites for download soon.

I'm rewriting cloop for 64bit pointers now. Of course it will not be
backwards compatible that way.

Reards
-Klaus Knopper

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 11:38:07AM +0200, Georg Neis wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> I've got the Linuxtag DVD and wanted to know which packages are
> installed:
>
> $ dpkg -l
> dpkg-query: Fehler beim Parsen, in Datei >>/var/lib/dpkg/status<<
> nahe Zeile 1:
> MS-DOS-EOF (^2) im Feldnamen >>f<<
>
> $ file /var/lib/dpkg/status
> /var/lib/dpkg/status: data
>
> Shouldn't this be "ASCII English text" (like on my Debian Woody)?
>
> Gruß, Georg
> _______________________________________________