I ordered mine from Lehmanns and am waiting for it to arrive. There is already one known bug with the DVD:Originally Posted by Sergio1704
Originally Posted by debian-knoppix list
Where did the BIG interest for the new toy go? Have you all found already new toys to play with? I can see hardly any new posts on these threads, and for the 2 DVDs being offered at Ebay there have been only 6 bids, 2 being mine, and therefore not counting, because I also ordered it from Lehmanns![]()
I ordered mine from Lehmanns and am waiting for it to arrive. There is already one known bug with the DVD:Originally Posted by Sergio1704
Originally Posted by debian-knoppix list
Hi,Sorry, some files on the DVD are broken because of an 4GB (32bit
pointer) limit in cloop. Most things work, but the dpkg package list and
some files in /usr/src contain invalid data.
I already mentioned it in my talk, and will put the corresponding files
on the mirror sites for download soon.
I'm rewriting cloop for 64bit pointers now. Of course it will not be
backwards compatible that way.
Reards
-Klaus Knopper
is there a way to repair these files or is there a list out there, which files ar currupt?
regards,
yasar
Originally Posted by yasar
These are the files affected, no list posted. This will effect determine what is installed.Originally Posted by Klaus Knopper on debian-knoppix list
To repair you will need to DL from one of the FTP sites the corrected files.Originally Posted by Klaus Knopper on debian-knoppix list

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00