Perhaps you'd be willing to post an ISO (on Google docs, for instance) of the finalized version, assuming that was workable. I'd be interested to try it out.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()
Perhaps you'd be willing to post an ISO (on Google docs, for instance) of the finalized version, assuming that was workable. I'd be interested to try it out.
Cheers!
Krishna![]()
Nothing special here:
Ubuntu iso is at: http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/get-ubuntu/download
The maker of USB's from isos I used is at:
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/univers...easy-as-1-2-3/
I download the iso first, then fire up the pendrive program.
If you have Broadcom wi-fi, just be patient, the wl driver IS there.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99