-
Threads use question ... or suggestion
New user, using 6.2 cd/dvd ... just installed on USB
I've been (for hours upon hours) cruising these posts, and I've got to say it is extremely dificult to find what is relevant on these 'latest' dl's of Knoppix. I mean the majority of these threads and posts are like three plus years old, and very not applicable to the current Knoppix.
I was just wondering, and perhaps whispering a little hint, if it would not serve both sides (mods and us frantic searchers) if somehow the forum could be divided by relevancy to release. this would make it so much more efficient to both post to correct threads, and find correct information. I know... it would be one hell of a process, and I would gladly throw my hat in the ring to assists if desired.... the main thing is this ...
We all want to promote these distro's, and one thing is for sure; popularity and support go hand in hand. I wanted to try Lynux years ago, but there was not much coherent user support in the 'free' community; which is one reason I've been ball and chained to MonkeyScratch for so long. just thinking out loud...
Yannos
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$537.49

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00