Hi,
I am configurating spamassassin and found it very powerful. However, there is something which I don't quite understand. It has a autowhitelist feature which the manual page said would turn certain address as non-spamer if there is enough mail from this sender as not spam.
The problem is, how can I 'untag' these senders from my mail client(say kmail/mozilla) then feed that back as non-spam to spamassassin ?
Would it be better(if possible) to have the mail client(kmail/mozilla etc.) to pipe the mail to spamassassin instead ? The engine is very powerful but I think there is something wrong with the work flow as it is now based on what I read on google. Most use it in a way through MTA->spamassassin->MDA->mailbox. The problem is, untagging(or should I say user friendly untagging) can only be done with a GUI front end. It is possible to change procmail rules to achieve the same effect but that is too tedious and my mom is not going to know how to change a text file using vi![]()

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 48G Graphing Calculator 32K RAM 1993 ☆ Tested ☆
$89.99
V2 Premier 9120 Vintage PC Pentium 4 2.4GHz w / 256MB RAM CD-RW Floppy NO HDD
$299.99
Silicon Village Vintage PC AMD K6-2 500MHz 384MB RAM NVIDIA Floppy DVD-RW NO HDD
$289.99
RARE VTG ACORN PUBLISHING LOGO & READING PROFESSOR USER GUIDE+DISKS -EPSON QX-10
$249.95
Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95
Vintage IBM Model F 83-key XT 5-pin DIN XT keyboard Untested 1981
$230.00
Cricket Graph for Vintage Apple Macintosh Computers New in Box Sealed 1988
$119.00
dBase 1.0 for Vintage Apple Macintosh Computers New in Box Sealed
$119.00
Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99
Dell Dimension L1000r Pentium III 1GHz 512MB NO/HDD Vintage Computer Retro PC
$149.97