-
Hi Benny,
It always seem such a shame when someone asks for help and gets none but really you have to think more carefully about how to ask in a way that people reading your post will understand.
You should always start by stating which version of Knoppix you are using.
I also noticed than on the CD version there is no create persistent img, someone can help on how I can create such an image ?
As far as I can tell, you cannot create a persistent image using Knoppix 6 running from CD/DVD. This is certainly true for 6.4.3.
So I wish some help to make bootfrom= working
This has been discussed recently on the forums. It seems this cheatcode bootfrom= is not supported any more. See if http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads...tcodes-instead is of any use to you.
I understand very little of the rest of your post. I don't know grub4dos.
I infer that when you boot the CD the screen does not go blank but when you boot from the USB it does. At a guess, you are not using the right cheat code. Try adding video=vga16fb:off to your boot line. If that does not work, consult the cheat code txt file in the KNOPPIX directory on the CD or search the forms for "blank screen".
Ciao
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99