-
New to using Knoppix need some assitance!
I have a toshiba laptop running windows xp home ed. with an intel celeron M cpu 420 @ 1.60GHz, 1024 KB cache, and running 2GB of ddr2 ram. It has recently crashed and some one told me to try a knoppix cd to try and recover the drive to boot into windows. I have tried to recover the drive with a system restore cd but I am unable to do so because the admin password has some how enabled itself with me the user ever setting one to begin with. So far I have burned an image to cd of ADRIANE-KNOPPIX_V6.2.1CD-2010-01-31-EN. When I had started the laptop with the newly burned knoppix cd the laptop had trouble reading the cd until after a couple of times it finaly recognized the cd and it booted. It ran fine for a moment and got an input/output error. Dont know really how to handle this program and I am new to using knoppix if someone suggest a fix thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55