Quote Originally Posted by CodyK479 View Post
OK. Thanks. But I was not talking about a delay. There is a login screen. If you do not type anything in timeouts and loads some Adrianne menu. You have to type knoppix to boot into the GUI. Is there some script file somewhere where you can change the timeout value or the default login? Yes or no?
Yes. I believe you have to open up the minirt.gz file (probably NOT using the system whose minirt you booted!) and poke around in there to over-ride the default kernel (and other defaults, too.) I am less certain about the location of the timeout value, but it's obviously in there somewhere.

I still recommend re-downloading, though. This is a lot of trouble, and seems more likely to create further trouble, for what could be handled with a background download (or torrent!) process and re-burning.

Cheers!
Krishna