-
Knoppix + Windows Maker
Hello Guys!
I'm beginner in Knoppix development, so I have a question!
I'm building a little Knoppix version with only Windows Maker and Java to embbeded systems. For that I downloaded the last DVD version of Knoppix and removed many programs, after that, I installed Windows Maker, Java and edited the Desktop how I like and remastering that version. When I tested the version, that load Windows Maker, but the mouse and keyboard don't work. However I restarted and saw a error message, said: Not found /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig. But that file has in my source.
What's happen? What I doing wrong?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00

Vintage IBM PCMCIA 28.8K Data/Fax Modem Card Lot w/ Dongle & PS/2 Adapter Retro
$13.95

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59