-
Adding to the Main Menu under LXDE
Hi,
I've tried adding a new item to the Programming group of the Main Menu under LXDE.
I selected the Main Menu (editor) item from the Preferences group of the Main Menu itself. I filled in the correct information, including selecting an icon file. However the new menu item does not appear as an entry in the Programming Group of the (real) Main Menu.
I've rebooted and it still does not appear in the (real) Main Meny but if I start the Main Menu (editor) again, the entry is there.
What am I missing ? What should I try next ?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Galaxy Tab S11 Ultra SM-X930 - 256GB, Wi-Fi, 14.6" - Gray /Open Box
$869.99