-
Senior Member
registered user
@Forester
Thanks for this excellent response.
It is a good beginning of a longer discussion I hope will continue.
@KL522, Harry Kuhman, and Capricorny
When I stepped on KL522's thread, posts #'s 5.Forester, 6.Kuhman,
7.KL522, 8.Capricorny, and 9.KL522 seemed to be appropriate to comment on.
Each (seemed to me) was concerned with some ntfs-related fear or uncertainty.
I hope KL522, Kuhman and Capricorny will also participate here.
@krishna
Groucho Marx once remarked, "I've been thrown out of better places than this."
I've got that feeling. Keep up the great work of the Thread Police.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99