-
6.4.3 hangs on "Booting the kernel"
I'm new to this formu, so I would like to say hello to everyone.
I'm playing with knoppix from 6.0 and everything worked fine until now.
When I try to boot 6.4, I get:
Probing EDD (edd=off to disable) ... ok
Decompressing Linux ... Parsing ELF ... done ... ok
Booting the kernel
and everytging hangs.
As i sad no problem with knoppix 6.0. and 6.2 on the same hardware.
CD with 6.4 is good - on different machine it boots with no problem.
My hardware
Laptop Asus V1V
Intel Core 2 Duo P8600
4GB Ram
Ati Radeon HD3650
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99