-
forester,
I have no clue how you got the patches working or what I am doing wrong on my end.
I retried to apply all the patches a couple of times but got kernel panic or other problems.
Now I just decided to apply generalise.txt on a new minirt.gz and make no other modifications.
after booting up he tries to search for knoppix a couple of times in usb and hard drives but never finds them.
then in red there pops up "could not mount disk to mnt-system. Starting debug shell..."
and I can navigate around 
/KNOPPIX is empty
/KNOPPIX-DATA non-existing
/mnt-system empty
...
where did I made a mistake?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96

IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99