Hi all,
I am a Debian user and I am impressed with Knoppix. I installed Knopix 6.4 into a USB pendrive. I run perfect from it when i boot from it but i would love to be able to run it inside windows (first load windows and them load knoppix).
I tried with the qemu but it doesn't work. I just copied the qemu directory from here:
ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/qemu-0.8.1/
inside the pendrive and exec start.bat but it doesn't work
Could someone help me?
thanks

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
MCSI IND-486DX Industrial ISA SBC PC/104 Motherboard NOS Untested No CPU RAM
$189.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$69.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00