Hi,
I am configurating spamassassin and found it very powerful. However, there is something which I don't quite understand. It has a autowhitelist feature which the manual page said would turn certain address as non-spamer if there is enough mail from this sender as not spam.
The problem is, how can I 'untag' these senders from my mail client(say kmail/mozilla) then feed that back as non-spam to spamassassin ?
Would it be better(if possible) to have the mail client(kmail/mozilla etc.) to pipe the mail to spamassassin instead ? The engine is very powerful but I think there is something wrong with the work flow as it is now based on what I read on google. Most use it in a way through MTA->spamassassin->MDA->mailbox. The problem is, untagging(or should I say user friendly untagging) can only be done with a GUI front end. It is possible to change procmail rules to achieve the same effect but that is too tedious and my mom is not going to know how to change a text file using vi![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00