Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: PCManFM always comes up maximized

Threaded View

  1. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    Thanks for the comments.

    I don't know how I get into this situation, but occasionally it happens. Also, Forester, YES, and at times the frame of PCManFM is partially missing. I thought I'd work on the simpler problem first.

    I'm sure it's a bug in LXDE/PCManFM, dinosoep, but I haven't got a good enough description of it yet.
    Also, last time I visited LXDE forum it was a wasteland.

    I can always recover by ctl-alt-backspace, killing and re-starting X.
    A nuisance, since this also kills my wifi.

    Hoping someone else seeing this and has a better description of what's going on.

    Don't remember this before recent tweak to add 'hide-when-not-in-use ' to lower lxpanel.

    One other clue is usually happens when I have a lot of GUIs going at the same time: IceWeasel+OOo spreadsheet+LXPanel +Leafpad+PCManFM.
    Last edited by utu; 02-26-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S... picture

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...

$9.64



NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch picture

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch

$49.99



TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed picture

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed

$199.99



D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord picture

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord

$49.99



TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch picture

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch

$19.99



10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W picture

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W

$39.99



TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern picture

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern

$15.25



Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts picture

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts

$69.00



Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch

$46.99



5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play picture

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play

$31.99