-
Automatical booting
How to set knoppix up to boot automatically without user intervention if I only have 32 Mb RAM ?
The problem is that it says I have only 15 mb ram, and it needs a swap partition. As I have no hdd, I don't have any partitions, so I can't use swap.
But I only use it as a router/firewall/samba server and I don't need a HDD for that.
The problem is that when it boots up, I have to plug in a monitor and kb, and to press enter twice, and I can't do that if, let's say....I'm not at home and there was a power failure.
Similar Threads
-
By mortfrog in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:14 AM
-
By ar8000 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 12:03 PM
-
By Spam in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 05:45 AM
-
By coldlamper in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 10:49 PM
-
By peter77 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 10:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75