... who is allowed to make changes in
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Main_Page ?
This page is very old and some things are out-of-date.
I've done a revised version for Knoppix remaster in German language. In the Main_Page I want to chage the entry:
"There are translations available of the Knoppix Remastering Howto ---- Deutsch " to "Not a translations but a revised version of Knoppix Remastering Howto ---- Deutsch"
Greetings Werner * http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html
Own Rescue-CD with Knoppix (Knoppix V6.4.4 remaster)
... I have an account.
I asked for the MAIN_PAGE, which isn't allowed to edit, only to read source. It seems, no one takes care for this page and it is dead since many years.
What a pity that you did not get the information you need !
@ Werner
A private message to Krishna might get you some action.
I hope you are successful.
Also, I note that...
Disclaimer, Privacy & About links look like they've been spammed.
Either that, or there's another bash secret I'm not up on.
Best Regards

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$79.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Samsung 850 EVO MZ-75E250 250 GB 2.5 in SATA III Solid State Drive
$24.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99