-
Senior Member
registered user
@ Forester
This question will allow you to calibrate my expertise:
Never having used 'patch' before, can I apply this command
in a console on a bash script, or do I have to be working
with source code in a special editor, preparing for a
re-compile?
I've done lots of one line edits to bash scripts, but
no real structural mods.
In order to avoid a re-compilation of source code, as
an alternative might I use the patch script to guide
a re-arrangement of the bash code just using a simple-
minded edit inside an ordinary text editor?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

COOLER MASTER AERO 7 LITE CPU HEATSINK SOCKET A 370 462 VINTAGE NEW AMD INTEL
$89.95

Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99

7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98

Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 578 M1640 1994 Color No Display Parts/Repair
$399.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE IBM Compatible Keyboard - NEW NEVER USED IN BOX - NOS
$299.89

Apple IIc Home Computer A2S4000 Vintage Beige Built-In Keyboard no power supply
$224.10

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

Aureal Vortex 2 SQ2500 AU8830 PCI Sound Card Vintage Untested Parts Repair
$167.00