Hello,
I am using knoppix as my main OS but I also wish to share my internet connection to my other computers (all win2k). Is there some way of setting up a dhcp server similar to windows ICS (internet connection sharing?)
Many thanks
pfb
Hello,
I am using knoppix as my main OS but I also wish to share my internet connection to my other computers (all win2k). Is there some way of setting up a dhcp server similar to windows ICS (internet connection sharing?)
Many thanks
pfb
Enter internet sharing in the search field in the upper right hand corner. You should find plenty of answers there.
See the 2nd post here by me.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2648
I have some other good stuff in that post as well about my web caching server.
I'm not running a dhcp server, but it's not that hard to turn that feature on.

(32GB x10) 320 GB Kingston PC4-2933Y DDR4 ECC Registered (Server)
$1600.00
Lot of 10 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 160GB
$1319.99
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
$475.00
Samsung 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 PC4-3200AA DIMM Desktop Memory RAM M378A4G43AB2-CWE
$349.97
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95
Lot of 2 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 32GB
$138.99