-

Originally Posted by
dinosoep
forester, I think your missing out on the
Code:
%sudo ALL=(ALL:ALL) ALL
line.
I thought that might come up. My /etc/sudoers contains
Code:
# Uncomment to allow members of group sudo to not need a password
# %sudo ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL
My sudoers is that from Knoppix 6.4.4 MAXI EN edition but the sudo lines are from Debian Lenny. Is yours derived from the 6.4.4 CD or did you carry it forward from 6.4.3 ? It is closer to the lines to be found in Debian Squeeze.
The extra bit in the Debian Squeeze file reads "Note that later entries override this, so you might need to move it further down". So, I revise my last post to:
Code:
knoppix ALL=PASSWD: ALL
knoppix ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/sbin/wicd
My knoppix user is a member of the sudo group, so I too could use the default rule you use. I wonder what we'll find in 6.4.6 when it arrives.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99

Vintage Apple iMac G3 M5521 OS X 600MHz 256MB 40GB (2001) CRT 2001
$175.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99